Advanced Analytics provides unique reporting capabilities within the NetReports® 5 (NR5) reporting environment. In simple terms, it is a reporting application within a reporting application. As robust and comprehensive as NR5 is, its primary purpose is to deliver collected customer service and customer satisfaction data to various levels of a client's organization for quick access, review, and action. Experience has taught us that as comprehensive a reporting application might be, there are always ad-hoc reporting opportunities. Learn More >
The addition of Advanced Analytics to NR5 provides a framework for comprehensive ad-hoc reporting delivery, enabling Sinclair analysts a means of quickly satisfying most conceivable special reporting requests. What's exciting and different is that reports created within the Advanced Analytics framework are updated automatically as new data is collected - just as standard reports in the NR5 core application are. Therefore, ad-hoc reports created to fulfill special requests deliver ongoing value without having to be updated manually.
Advanced Analytics Reporting Capability Can Be Used To:
- Uncover links and relationships between customer service and customer satisfaction data that we collect and the client's internal business metrics, i.e. sales number, turnover, staffing, promotions, and other key metrics that can add context to the customer data.
- Can connect to just about any data source, including OLAP cubes
- Provide comprehensive multivariate analyses. Uncovering changes in the data as factor of continuous data variables such as time or customer traffic.
- Introduces new ways of visually experiencing your customer data
- Provides an environment for rapid ad-hoc report development
Visualize your data like never before with a multitude of graphs, charts, and map options that help identify best performing locations, reveal customer satisfaction correlation, and show satisfaction trends with predictive analysis.